1. Buy a motorcycle: Harley-Davidson has a dealership just inside the Norwood city limits. It might be the coolest thing to do in Norwood, if you think motorcycles are cool. They kind of are.
2. Get an ice cream: United Dairy Farmers got its start Norwood almost 60 years ago, and store #1 is still on Montgomery Road. It would be great if it was some kind of cool ice cream parlor like Aglamesis Brothers, but it’s not. If you don’t like it, there are 3 or 4 or more other UDFs you can try.
3. See a tank: Victory Park has a veterans memorial, complete with a tank. It’s also home to Victory Pool, not open due to budget cuts, otherwise, I’d say you could go for a swim also.
4. Visit an Indian mound: Norwood Indian Mound is the highest point in Norwood, and one of the highest points in the Cincinnati area, and there is an Indian burial mound at the top.
5. Get a drink: After all the running around, you might want a cool brew. There are plenty of local bars in Norwood and I’m calling out Quatman Cafe first, because I have eaten there, and I like the name. It’s a good home-cooking place, the kind that are getting eaten up by all the chain restaurants that tend to dominate the area.